Friday, August 6, 2010

#10 of 10!!

Cause for celebration? No, probably not. I highly doubt these are the last ones. Bummer. I know I'm a spoiled brat, but I'm really sick of wearing these aligners now.

My teeth look GREAT, fabulous, just like my dreams....... but in these last 2 refinement trays, something happened. The top teeth look just about perfect. In fact, they probably look just fine to anyone but me... but the bottom teeth.... yeah... they WERE in a perfect ) but now... NOW they're not. The front 4 bottom teeth are now in sets of 2. The left 2 (my left) are even with each other but are pushed further out than the right 2. The right 2 are in line with each other but are pushed further inward. I tried to take a picture but it wasn't very clear.

I'm scheduled to head back to the dentist next Thursday, when, I imagine, she'll order more impressions and refinements. Whatever happens, we better finish up before November! I'm moooooving!

1 comment: