Thursday, October 7, 2010

The end is in sight... for real this time.

So. First of all, we are moving Thanksgiving week. That puts a real crunch on the time we have left to complete my Invisalign process.

I just completed another 6 refinement aligners, with the bottom teeth STILL not corrected. In fact, those last ones did absolutely nothing. After seeing the good ol' dentist this morning, she informed me that there was no reason she could find that they didn't work. My teeth fit perfectly into the perfect aligners, but yet my teeth are not in line with each other.

So here's what comes next: I go back next Thursday to pick up a retainer for my top teeth to wear only at night. YESSSSS!!! My top teethies are perrrrrfect. I will also pick up a "spring retainer" for the bottom teeth to give that extra push on my bottom 1 tooth that wont go in line with the rest. I will wear it full time until we move, I think. She'll explain more next week... but yes, it is removable just like Invisalign while I eat and drink. This retainer will definitely be more visible than an Invisalign aligner but my bottom teeth don't show much anyway... and whatever it takes to get this process over with!

Now I leave you with some pictures.

My beautimus top teeth:











Now take a look at the bottom front teeth - the left 2 as you face the screen. That middle one is slightly further out to disrupt the perfect U shape.













And this is what I believe a spring retainer will be like for the bottom:
(I'll post my own photos next week.)

5 comments:

  1. Everything--top and bottom--looks perfect to me! Perfect choppers, perfect bod, now if you could just stop being MIA... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia,

    I agree 110%, she does have a beautiful body. I am unable to see the minor misalignment in the pictures, but you can see it more in person. Yes, they are minor. She is already my perfect wife and now hopefully she'll feel perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, your teeth look amazing! I'm jealous. I wore braces for FIVE years and they're STILL a little crooked on my lower jaw. Yours look good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that my sister comments on your blog about teeth, and ignores mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Thanks, y'all. Having my teeth straight has been a dream come true. I'm so grateful to my hubby for making it possible. :)

    ReplyDelete